25.8.12

Tweens

 Help needed!
 
I've been asked a few times if I could grade down my patterns to suit Tweens, that's girls aged somewhere between 8 and 12.  I have no idea about average body sizes for this age group so if there's anyone out there who just happens to have a standardized measurement chart which includes grading increments please send it my way....hopefully including height, chest, waist and hip.
 
 
The FREDDIE VEST will be the first pattern....look, it's a MINI FREDDIE  This one in a combination of brand new Liberty prints; Milliner Grey for the front and Axion Grey for the lining. All fabrics including the outer back (called Elephant's Back) came from Tessuti in Melbourne.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't help with your sizing quandry... but I'd really love to know what the outer fabric at the back for this was? It looks a little like leather? I'm particularly fond of the fabric combo in this freddie vest and would love to replicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll find out the name and let you know....It looked amazing! I know they have some in the Melbourne Tessuti store. PC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million - I popped in today and got some :)

    ReplyDelete